JOIN THE LUSH FAMILY
LUSH is an international retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics that is known worldwide for our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalized customer service, environmental activism, and a fun & funky store atmosphere.
We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well a giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
If you are enthusiastic about customer service, passionate about products, and thrive in a team environment, then the Lush Life is right for you!
As a LUSH Shop Manager, you are an active leader on the sales floor, a beacon of inspiration to your staff, and a powerful influence in your community. You know how to break down your sales goals, control your stock levels, build your traffic, and motivate your team. Motivated and ambitious, dedicated and driven, the Lush Store Manager has a strong sense of responsibility for the success of the store and open accountability to their team. Proactive and passionate, fluid and flexible your biggest dream is to drive high sales in your store, lead a high performance team and live the LUSH culture to the fullest.
- Be proactive in generating sales.
- Promote profitability by maintaining stock, staff and operational costs.
- Recruit, hire and develop a strong team.
- Market the brand and drive traffic in your store.
- Act as an ambassador for the brand.
- Train and develop your team through coaching and strength based management with focus on the ethics, philosophies and best practices of Lush.
POSITIONS VACANT - Australian and New Zealand Opportunities
- Parramatta, NSW
- Palmerston North, North Island, NZ
- Garden City, WA
- Plaza Arcade, WA
- Hamilton North Island, NZ
- Northlands, South Island, NZ
To apply for one of the above positions or for any further information, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to apply for a sales assistant position in one of our stores, please submit your application to the store manager. NO AGENCIES PLEASE